1. The movie is unbelievably melodramatic.
2. The visuals brought back memories of Kal Ho Na Ho, though tooo much of slow motion kind of jarred the senses.
3. Anushka Sharma overacts, and made me miss Preity Zinta.
4. Akshay Kumar is awesome
5. Too loud-Punjabi, but Akshay and Rishi Kapoor make it worth it!
6. Great music, though the Punjabi-ness is too much for comfort, again.
7. A little lame, but a wholesome film overall.
Pros: Akshay Kumar, Music, visuals, Rishi Kapoor
Cons: Anushka Sharma, loudness